Friday, August 22, 2014

Leaving Dublin

Dublin Castle
Have access to our hostess;s Spanish computer.  I can;t figure out how to get the correct punctuation so bear with me.  At least I have temporary access and can post some info.  And this will be quick as we need to leave again soon but I want to add some pictures.  Feel like I am sneaking something in and have to hurry, hurry, hurry.

On our last day in Ireland, we took the car downtown and found a car park, left the car, and walked around before our late flight out.  We went to Dublin Castle, Christ Church Cathedral, and St. Patrick;s Cathedral of the National Church of Ireland.  We didn;t have time to tour both churches after the castle so chose St. Patrick;s.

Dublin Castle had some sand scuptures in the central courtyard for some art festival.  Interesting.  Will just let the pictures speak for themselves.  Sorry for the rush.  Don;t have time to dig out my info and add more.




Looks like Einstein to me

Christ Church
Doorways on little side street


little pockets of homes downtown
Irish equiv of dollar store


St Pat;s baptismal font

St Patrick;s Cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment